We are a community with a vision
Everyone knowing the love of community.
At the Hub, we want to see Harrogate transformed by the love we have for each other. The Hub provides pastoral care for everyone in our community.
The Hub is aware of the needs within our town. Hidden behind its Edwardian façade are many people living lives of desperation. Deep feelings of hopelessness and loneliness are affecting people of all ages.
No one should feel left out of society. No one should feel unloved, rejected, isolated. The Hub, therefore, offers a safe space for new connections, new relationships, new hope and new purpose.
Please call in. We offer a warm welcome, an engaging smile, a listening ear, and a new sense of what it is to be loved.
Some of our volunteer stories
I give of my service to the Hub as part of my weekly giving to God. Can someone join me please?Mary (Cleaner)
Tim Hurren (Trustee) says: “The Hub is a visible demonstration that churches and others are working together for the good of our community and to the glory of God.”
Ian Connell (Trustee) says: Christians across the town are working together in reaching out to others for the good of the communityTrustee thoughts:
The Hub is:
- a place of HOPE for our community
- the HOPE that is rooted in Jesus
- a place of healing and forgiveness
- offers faith, hope and love
- offers community vision/mission
- gives itself to works of Justice
- offers a place of safety and restoration
- The Hub is in our heart
- Church unity in action
- The blessings of Jesus poured out for all
- to witness God's love through the healing action of others
- a KEY STONE of our townCarol (Visionary)says: